All documents must be original and issued within 3month (unless otherwise stated)
1.Alien certificate of registration (original and photocopy)
2.Re-entry permit to the Philippines (photocopy)
- (Chinese (Mainland) Passport Holder)
3a. Guarantee letter
- (Format available at the Embassy Website, at the entrance of Embassy or accredited
- There is no need to submit this form for invitees of Japanese national/local government organization or for invitees whose purpose of visit is for official invitation by the section chief/university professors/member of higher position of research institutes of independent administrative agencies of Japan.
3b. Income certificate (from city hall) or Bank certificate from japan
- (Must come from City Hall in Japan . "Gensen-Choshu-Hyo" is not accepted.)
3c. Residence certificate(JUMINHYO)
- [3-c. is only applicable if guarantor is a japanese.]
3d. Foreign registration certificate from city hall and passport copy (all pages)
- [3-d. is only applicable if guarantor is not a japanese.]
3e. Employment certificate
|EXEMPTION of 3-a to 3-e|
|If applicant has permanent resident in the Philippines and shoulder any part of travel / living expenses|
(Note) There is no need to submit documents about the inviting organization for cases wherein the inviter is Japan national/local public organization. In addition to that, for invitees of the research institutes of Japan independent administrative agencies, please submit the employment certificate of a member of the organization who is holding the position of section chief or higher.
Please note: It is applicant's responsibility to ensure that he/she meet the requirements for the grant of a visa. Submission of any supporting documents not listed above is encouraged (e.g. applicant's economic or social ties with the Philippines , urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation).
- Please submit all application form and other documents for visa application in A4,long or short size. Documents that are not in A4,long or short size must be copied(expanded/reduced) to A4,long or short size and must be submitted together with original documents. All additional documents must be submitted in the same manner/format.
- Please do not staple application forms and other requirements for visa application.
- Various receipts(proof of transactions/payments for PSA/NSO birth certificates,etc.)are not required for visa application. Please remove the receipts when submitting documents.